Rudy`s blog over Italiaanse Design Keukens e.d.

Rudy`s blog over Italiaanse Design Keukens e.d.
Klik hier om naar mijn website te gaan!

donderdag 31 december 2015

Video of the S18 kitchen on display

As I`m selling Snaidero kitchens in the UK more often (like yesterday in Manchester) I`ve started to make video`s in English too. I know my English is not perfect (sorry). I`m working on it :).

Click here for my playlist with video`s of my kitchens on display.

Last week I`ve added the video of the S18 kitchen on display on this playlist. I`ve embedded this video below.



I`ve decided to make two more playlists. One playlist with English spoken video`s about appliances and one playlist with video`s about how to cook with my appliances.

I am aware I don`t have a lot of English spoken video`s yet. Next year I want to make more video`s for these playlists too.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten