Rudy`s blog over Italiaanse Design Keukens e.d.

Rudy`s blog over Italiaanse Design Keukens e.d.
Klik hier om naar mijn website te gaan!

maandag 25 januari 2016

How to steam rice in the high pressure steamer

As I am selling more and more kitchens in the UK more clients are asking for English spoken video`s. This time a video about how to steam rice in the high pressure steamer.


I have asked Frans to do this video for me, because I did the Dutch version earlier myself already. Frans is a client and he has a Snaidero Time kitchen at home. The video is added to my playlist cooking in the Snaidero kitchen.

With the rice we`ve combined this time Pak Soy and Dorade.



Klik hier voor mijn Nederlandse video over het maken van rijst in de hoge druk stoomoven.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten